We are a new and rapidly growing architectural firm in White Plains, NY seeking architectural drafters for full time employment.
Seeking an Architectural Project Manager for full time employment to head our team during all project phases for urban multi-unit residential / mixed use developments. Experience level sought is 10+ years. Other experience helpful is commercial, medical and hospitality. We are looking for permanent members of a close knit team working in an open office atmosphere.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Architectural license preferred
- Strong design and technical skills
- Able to direct and manage draftsmen as a team leader
- Experienced in direct communication with clients
- Outstanding graphic and presentation skills
- Self start who is focused articulate, well organized, detail oriented and design-minded
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD and familiarity with other 3D software
- Knowledge of building codes and zoning regulations
- Experience designing affordable or mixed-income urban residential projects
- Able to take a project from concept through construction administration.
Your reply must include your resume, salary requirements, applicable references, availability, software proficiency and samples of your work.
Compensation and benefits will be evaluated based on your applicable experience. Typical benefit package can include health plan, 401K, flexible hours, vacation/personal/sick time and unlimited growth.
Submit information to: email@example.com